How to start and have a successful Nanny Career E-book
Written by professional Nanny Amy, who has 8 years in the field, educates the aspiring Nanny about all they need to become one. It is accessible on your phone, tablet or laptop from anywhere in the world, beautifully designed in Bali.
It’s 63 pages of all Amy’s best tips, resources and advice on how to get the ball rolling when it comes to your new Career. Suitcase Nanny wants to give you a resource that holds all the deets on becoming a Nanny that you can access at a moments notice. Amy gives you a deeper understanding of the process on how to start and have a successful Nanny career. You don’t have to scour the internet and filter out all the misinformation to find good, honest Nanny advice. Grab your E-book today.
The Nanny E-book can be for anyone aspiring to become a Nanny, anyone who is struggling to find Nanny work and needing extra guidance on where to look, and any qualified Nanny who wants to have a helpful guide to look back on throughout their career.
At the end of this E-book you will be able to:
- Know what you need to do to become an established Nanny
- Be able to write your own professional Nanny CV & Letter to future family
- Be able to determine what Nanny agencies are best for you
- Know what your salary expectations should be
- Know how to ensure you are protected when working with children
- Understand how to negotiate your Nanny Contract
- Feel confident to have a conversation with parents when going through an interview process
- Much more…
What’s in the E-book?
PLEASE SAVE THE PDF IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOU RECEIVE IT, AS THE LINK EXPIRES AFTER ONE DOWNLOAD.