How to become a Travel Nanny E-book
Written by professional Nanny Amy, who has 8 years in the field, educates the aspiring Travel Nanny about all they need to become one. It is accessible on your phone, tablet or laptop from anywhere in the world, beautifully designed in Bali.
It’s 60 pages of all Amy’s best tips, resources and advice on how to get the ball rolling when it comes to your new career. Suitcase Nanny wants to give you a resource that holds all the deets on becoming a Travel Nanny that you can access at a moments notice. Amy gives you a deeper understanding of the process, answers many popular questions on the job itself including what to charge clients and how to market yourself. You don’t have to scour the internet and filter out all the misinformation to find good, honest Travel Nanny advice. Grab your E-book today.
The Travel Nanny E-book can be for anyone aspiring to become a Travel Nanny, anyone who is struggling to find Travel Nanny work and needing extra guidance on where to look, and any qualified Nanny who wants to transition to become a Travel Nanny.
At the end of this E-book you will be able to:
- Gain an understanding of what a Travel Nanny is & what the role entails
- Know what you need to do to become an established Travel Nanny
- Learn how to adjust to new families each time & how to discipline children while traveling
- Learn ways to combat the feeling of loneliness when working and traveling as a Travel Nanny
- You will have direct links to access some of the best Travel Nanny agencies
- Learn how to transition from Nanny to Travel Nanny
- Be able to market yourself correctly and know what to charge clients
- Know how to ensure you are legal & protected when working and Traveling with children
- Much more…
What’s in the E-book?
PLEASE SAVE THE PDF IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOU RECEIVE IT, AS THE LINK EXPIRES AFTER ONE DOWNLOAD.