How to become an AU PAIR E-book
Written by professional Nanny Amy, who has 8 years in the field, educates the aspiring Aupair about all they need to become one. It is accessible on your phone, tablet or laptop from anywhere in the world and has been beautifully designed in Bali.
It’s 59 pages of all Amy’s best tips, resources and advice on how to get the ball rolling when it comes to becoming an Aupair. Suitcase Nanny wants to give you a resource that holds all the deets on becoming an Aupair that you can access at a moments notice. Amy gives you a deeper understanding of the process on how to start and have an enjoyable Aupair experience. You don’t have to scour the internet and filter out all the misinformation to find good, honest Aupair advice. Grab your E-book today.
The Aupair E-book can be for anyone wanting to learn about how to become an Aupair in the USA or UK, for anyone wanting to take a gap year while earning some pocket money or for anyone who is completely starting from scratch and needs to gain childcare experience before deciding on starting a Nanny career.
At the end of this E-book you will be able to:
- Know what you need to do to become an Aupair
- Understand the differences between Au-pairing in the USA to other parts of the world
- Be able to write your own Aupair CV & Letter to future family
- Be able to decide on what Aupair agency you want to go with
- Be able to build your own online profile
- Have an understanding of what a stipend is
- Understand what a host family and what an agency provide you
- Feel confident to have a conversation with parents when going through an interview process
- Much more…
This E-book is amazing, thank you sooo much Suitcase Nanny. This helped me understand a lot on becoming an Aupair. I’m so excited to get started now.
Gabriella (verified owner) –
This is so helpful, highly recommend. Can’t wait to get started!!