PLEASE SAVE THE PDF IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOU RECEIVE IT, AS THE LINK EXPIRES AFTER ONE DOWNLOAD.
I have started a business as a Nanny consultant because over the last 5 years of being an Aupair, then becoming a private Nanny myself, I get a lot of messages from other girls wanting to know where and how to start. So, I decided to put a guide together entailing all of my best tips, advice and information on everything needed to help get you started in a Nanny career or an Aupair experience. As well as a step by step guide on how to start the process and other important information, the Suitcase Nanny guide will give you reassurance that you are doing everything right in order to get the best out of your chosen path.
The Suitcase Nanny guide has been carefully and honestly written by Amy first hand and she believes this will help other aspiring Nannies/Aupairs answering their many questions and queries that people have asked about the job she loves so much.
What’s included in the guide?
- The difference between an Aupair and a Nanny
- Do you need childcare qualifications and experience to be a Nanny/Aupair?
- Step by step on how to write your Nanny/Aupair CV
- How to write ‘Letter to future family’
- Aupair Website suggestions
- How to build an online profile
- Nanny Agencies
- Interview advice/questions
- Live in and live out positions
- Salary information
- Visa information
- Nannies and Insurance information
- Tax for Nannies and Aupairs
- Etiquette and cultural differences in other countries
- Advice on how to meet new people while living away from home and where you can meet other Nannies or Aupairs just like you
- Top tips on dealing with home sickness
- What to pack in your suitcase when leaving for your new position
- A note from Amy
- Contact details for further questions and mentoring